The Shandon Hotel & Spa
Dunfanaghy, Donegal - 4.6km from Dunfanaghy
The Shandon Hotel and Spa right on the Wild Atlantic Way, Donegal is a stunning hotel overlooking breathtaking Sheephaven Bay. Ranked as one of the top hotels in Ireland and just a short drive Dunfanaghy and Horn Head. Most bedrooms have spectacular views of the sea and the hotel is a perfect place to relax, unwind and refresh yourself. Wild Atlantic Way, beaches, Ard Folks Forest, Glenveagh National Park, Lurgy Brack Fun Farm, Horn Head Drive and much more right at your doorstep. Enjoy the Wild Atlantic Way during the day, refresh in the Leisure Centre and sip on a delicious drink at Beats Bar has a ceiling to floor windows overlooking Sheephaven Bay along with an open turf fire. It is the perfect place to relax and take in the scenery. Or why not try their popular Afternoon Tea while you take in the wonders of Wild Atlantic Way.
- 68 bedrooms
- Double, Twin and Family rooms
- King Double Beds
- Complimentary Toiletries
- 24 hour reception desk
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat Screen Smart TV
- Laundry service
- Restaurant and bar onsite
- Leisure Centre with swimming pool, kids pool, thermal spa, relaxation room & outdoor Canadian hot-tub
- Complimentary use of our Leisure Centre
- Thermal Spa offering a full range of spa, beauty & hair treatments
- Free WiFi
- Interconnecting rooms upon request
Please note the following safety guidelines in relation to Covid 19.
1. Enhanced cleaning is required in bedrooms, therefore our temporary check in and check out times are as follows: Check out 11am sharp, Check in 4pm. We ask that you check out promptly and we also ask for your patience because we cannot guarantee check in at 4pm. 4pm will be the earliest you can check in and it is not guaranteed.
2. All tables be it for food or just drinks needs to be pre-booked in order for us to adhere to our enhanced dis-infecting of tables. Please do not sit or touch any table unless you are shown to it by one of our team.
3.Remote check in, please note, the card provided to secure this reservation will be charged the day before arrival for the package booked, please ensure you have sufficient funds available. Cash payments are no longer accepted for accommodation, if this poses an issue, please contact us at least 1 day before your arrival date.