Galbally, Limerick - 659m from Galbally
Customer Review 4.8
- Free Car Parking
- Internet Access
4 Star, self-catering holiday accommodation at the foot of the Galtee mountains in Galbally, Southern Ireland.
Read Park Offers 4 Star, self-catering holiday accommodation located in the village of Galbally, approximately 5 minutes walk from the village square, pubs, local shops and amenities. Galbally, Co Limerick is on the Limerick/Tipperary county border, approximately 8 miles from Tipperary Town, near the scenic Glen of Aherlow, and sheltering in the shadow of the Galty Mountains Range. Limerick and Cork cities are under 1 hours drive away, and make a great day out for shopping, restaurants and sightseeing.
- Clean, Modern accomodation in village setting
- Scenic Country Area, beautiful views, historic sites, mountains and lakes nearby
- 3 pubs within walking distance (5 mins)
- Towels and linen supplied
- All amenities: washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, central heating, TV with DVD, Sky Channels, Stereo, fridge, cooker & hob
- Decking Area with furniture
- Attractive private garden
- Central location for walks, cycling, golf, lakes and mountains
- Lots of great activities for all tastes & budgets
- Nearest towns Tipperary and Mitchelstown, 15 mins by car.
- Travel cot, baby bedding, plus
high chair available free of charge.
Terms Specific to this property
- Minimum length of stay is 2 nights
- Max occupancy 4 persons and 1 baby
- 30 day cancellation policy – if cancelled outside 30 days- no penalty.
- Inside 30 days – change of dates only permitted
- Off road parking is always available and free
- WiFi is free- but signal cannot be guaranteed (rural setting)
- No parties /hens/stags as property is next door to our own house.
- Electricity included subject to fair usage levels.
- Damage waiver to be signed on arrival – no security deposit necessary.
Prices reflect total cost of stay and not per night
lisa04 July 2021
- Old Street, Galbally, Limerick, Ireland
Reads Park - Customer Review
lisa04 July 2021